2.10.2014

West Elm to the Rescue

We got our check last week from the insurance company and ordered our new mattress last night! Woo hoo for King size!  After my exhaustive search for a double-sided, quality mattress I finally decided to order the Serta Perfect Sleeper - Firm from West Elm, (yes--West Elm sells mattresses) and the lovely customer service ladies assured me that yes, it is double-sided and flippable.  And one of them even told me I should try to sell my old mattress on Craiglist. Which, we both agreed that ew who buys a used mattress off Craigslist? but she said she recently had to get rid of hers so she listed it on there and had like 8 people interested.  Isn't that crazy?  I don't know if we will end up doing that, because Craigslist is always a bit sketchy, and what kind of people would actually buy a used mattress off there ammiright? But we are definitely excited to have a new king size bed on the way!


3 comments:

Lacey said...

i would have never thought west elm sold mattresses, nice sister! i hope its a good one!

Brody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

I know, right?