2.05.2012

Fantasyland Friday: The Guest Room/Suite



At the request of my dad, "Where's my room going to be?" this Friday's post will feature the guest room. I'm not 100% sure how I want this one to play out... ie two twin beds or a Queen? There are pros and cons to each. Either way, it would have to have a few keys elements, most of which I'm stealing from Alice Lane's recent post in the same vein: Some kind of bench or seating at the foot of the bed where the guest can put their suitcase and unpack. Perhaps a desk where they can write emails, work, or put on their make-up, and of course a beautiful mirror to make sure they are refreshed after their trip. Close proximity to a bathroom is always appreciate when I stay with someone and since it's fantasyland, let's just go ahead and add an en-suite bathroom to the list :)









1 comment:

Lani said...

I love the idea of the guest room with ensuite bath. I also hadn't thought about doign two twin beds but that makes a lot of sense because personally if I had the choice between two twins or a queen I would pick the twins.