2.20.2012

Valentine's and Flat tires

It was a lovely low-key Valentine's Day for us.  We had decided beforehand that we would really celebrate over the weekend with a day trip to Annapolis. We were both so excited and ready for a little daycation together when of course, our car had a flat tire. And of course, the flat couldn't be patched because it was in the wall of the tire. Oh the joy of owning an all-wheel-drive car when that happens :) So instead of Annapolis we spent the weekend together at home, debating whether to fork over the money for all new tires or risk just replacing two.  Annapolis will always be there, right?

But I have to gloat a little on my sweetheart, who surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of tulips and chocolates when I got home from work on Tuesday.   And some other pictures from life lately.


3 comments:

Lacey said...

oh linds, why oh why do you get flats always? i am sorry! annapolis would have been so fun! another time. Brody did so good with the flowers and chocolates. he is cute! and ps i love your shoes, love love love!

Lani said...

Um let me just say I was going to say the exact same thing as Lacey I really love your shoes and socks by. Jealous of your flowers and chocolates but you deserve it.

Kat said...

Love the tights and shoes ho. Where'd you get the tights? I need some variety...