2.13.2012

June-uary

It's been incredibly warm here lately. It's snowed once this winter (that I can remember) and for the past few weeks the temperatures have mostly been in the 50's and 60's.....there was even one day in 70's as you can see from the pictures below. Today was actually quite cold but the sun was shining like a champ, and it's making it that much harder to be indoors all day under the flourescents. Blerg. I even took a photo of the enticing sunchine pouring into my cube through the window of a nearby office. It's so strange to live in a city where there are flowerbeds in bloom in January. It's giving me all kinds of ideas about the spring and summer....but more on that later :)






















Oh to have an office with a window...or just an office.

3 comments:

Lani said...

Um I truly enjoy your picture of the sun creaping through that guys office. Isn't it just strange how we crave sunlight. Anyway love ya sister and we miss you!

Kat said...

i love that pintereset is on your screen. way to be hard at work ho. :)

Adrien said...

I was going to say the exact same thing as Katherine! Haha.