2.24.2012

Incepted




It's happened. I've been incepted. You know the part where Leo is describing how an idea is the most powerful 'virus' and how it's impossible to kill? Well a couple of weeks ago I was talking to a co-worker about how badly I want to go on a vacation. It's been a really long time since Brody and I have gone anywhere just the two of us. (sorry, but going home for Christmas doesn't really count) and there is just something so wonderful about having something like that to look forward to. The anticipation is half the fun really.

And there it was. The idea. And it's been growing in my mind like a virus ever since.

Cape Cod.

I have found myself wondering onto websites, checking hotel and ferry rates, google-mapping directions (it's about an 8-hour drive), checking out beaches, restaurants, and neighborhoods (thinking of Hyannis) and reading up on Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. And there's no going back now people. It's just a question of when. What will Brody's summer internship schedule be? And when we will have enough time between school and work to go? But so help me, it will happen. At some point, while we are living on the East Coast. We will go.










3 comments:

Lacey said...

looks like heaven to me!

Kat said...

That would be so much fun! When does Brody know where he will be interning? Is there typically time between school and internships starting?

Lani said...

oh man that sounds like an awesome time can I come? JK! say hi to Bruce aka Jaws for me.