2.10.2012

Fantasyland Friday: Kid/Teen rooms



I think kid's rooms would be some of the most creative and just plain fun to design and decorate.  Trying all kinds of colors and patterns and veering off the comfortable path of neutrals.  My dream home, in phases would have at least two kid's bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom in between.  And at some point in time there would have to be some bunk beds because my sister and I had them growing up and some of my favorite memories are playing in our fort underneath the top one, sneaking up into her bunk in the middle of the night when I had a scary dream, and of course jumping and climbing on them all the time.  There is a lot to be said about sharing a room.











 

















1 comment:

Lani said...

ok I love all of the kids room options so cute and just plain fun. But remember that they may want to pick it out themselves so don't pretend to let them pick stuff out and then pick it for them because they may hate the bunny walpaper;)