3.10.2012

Annapolis


We spent the day in Annapolis this weekend and it was beautiful. It's one of the most charming little towns I've ever been to.  We explored the grounds of the Naval Academy--including their museum, a beautiful and huge domed chapel, strolled along Historic Main Street, and took in the sites of the marina and harbor. We capped the day off with a delicious meal at a local grill sharing some incredible lobster corn chowder, then Brody got their famous crab cakes and I had an amazing salad with fried goat cheese, strawberries and mandarin oranges. It was a wonderful day in the sunshine.



sisters I'll expect some kind of Back to the Future reference about my vest
 







I wouldn't mind one of those sweet houses on the water...
 
Yes that's a grown man dressed as a pirate

3 comments:

Kat said...

I am so glad you guys finally made it there! Love the pictures ho, it looks like you guys had a super time.

Lani said...

"dork thinks he's going to drown!" Oh what a great movie. Wow I am jealous that looks like you had an awesome time. I am glad you got your little vacation, I hope it was rejuvinating.

Lacey said...

lol i couldn't remember what the line was and then i read lani's comment. she's a good girl. lindsey i am so jealous of you right now. that looks like such bliss. seriously, enjoy your freedom while it lasts, before you have kids i mean. ;) i remember singing in that chapel when we went for concert choir. good times. oh and keep the good posts coming i love to live vicariously through you.