3.13.2012

Spring has Sprung

I think it's safe to say that Spring has unofficially arrived.  The Magnolias are blooming and I think the cherry blossums are right around the corner.  It's 79 degrees and sunny right now. I just got back from a lunch with Brody and it took all of my self control to come back inside. It is perfect weather. No humidity. Light breeze. 79' Perfection.

I don't even have tights on today, and sure, my white legs may have blinded some cab driver on my walk to work this morning, but we'll never know for sure.

AND, this spirngtime magic is supposed to last at least the week, not a day under 70 in the forecast.

In other news, Brody is currently applying and interviewing for a bunch of summer internships and already has an offer to work in the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP because you know DC loves the acronyms).  So we'll see what he ends up doing. I can't believe it's already mid-March!

4 comments:

Ali said...

I'm SO jealous. The magnolias and the cherry blossoms are my favorite --- March and April are to die for in DC. (Then it just goes down hill from there with all that humidity :) Eat it up for me!

Lacey said...

i love it! i wish our weather was as warm, but we are still enjoying some "springtime" weather here. :)

and way to go Brody, that is awesome!

Bethany said...

So Jealous! Being in DC during spring is on my bucket list. Soak it all in for me!

Lani said...

Ha Ha Ha! Blinding people with your white legs I love it! Yes I am jealous we have had good weather too but not so warm as yours. Good work Brody! And I heart magnolias