3.28.2012

Published

Well I guess you could say I'm a professional photographer....I've been pulished...kind of a big deal.  The Church did a story that mentions our tutoring program recently and asked me to send them some photos.  The fluorescent lighting really helped things along I must say...


I was actually really glad that they did, because I'd been meaning to take some pictures of the tutoring kids for a while. Despite my heavy sarcasm above about my photog "skills", it's been an awesome experience working with the youth in our ward (pending the whole stolen-credit-cards fiasco) and organizing this program with Brody. We've loved getting to know the kids and working with the awesome volunteer tutors





3 comments:

Lacey said...

wow sister way to go! not only that your work has been published, but that you are doing such an awesome thing for these kids.

Lani said...

Um Lace face said it perfectly! You are awesome!

Kat said...

Oh look at you, moving to the big city and becoming famous. Don't forget about me ho! :)