3.02.2012

Fantasyland Friday: The Master Bath

Ensuite, of course. His and hers sinks would be lovely, as well as lots of storage and I dream of having one of those drawers with an interior outlet for hair stuff. Neutral tiles in a natural stone--preferrably carerra, with herringbone or basketweave on the floor, subway on the walls, and perhaps a fun pebble flooring on the floor of the shower. (which would need a bench for shaving legs), wall-mounted sconces, and a beautiful soaker tub framed in the window of course, with the perfect light fixture above it.































2 comments:

Lani said...

um yes please, I love the clean neutrals of the tiles and such! oh man some days I really really want a deep soaking tub to just forget about everything and listen to some Kenny G. Ha ha more like Enya.

Kat said...

I love the doors on that bottom right shower. It makes me feel like you should be walking out of the shower into a lush private garden or something. I think I just want an outside shower...