10.14.2011

Fantasyland Friday: The Entry(s)

It's already Friday? What?! Not that I'm not thrilled, but I just don't know what happened to Tuesday and Wednesday...

So into fantasyland we continue through the beautiful front door, into my dream house entry. Overall I want my home to be clean, comfortable, warm, and inviting and the entry is the first impression. Again, I would love to have lots of natural light and I've always dreamed of having a beautfiul stairway/banister when you first walk in (again, this might go back to watching Father of the Bride too many times growing up). A place to put keys, guest's shoes, purses etc. is a must--I love a good console arrangement.






Ideally all of the family's shoes, coats, sports gear, etc. would be contained in the mudroom, which would have lots and lots of built-in storage of course. With a little area for each member of the family, because this is fantasyland and anything goes :)


And an attached garage would be lovely, and of course in fantasyland everything would always be perfectly organized and clean like this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post Lindsey....and thank you so much for your graciousness. I love the house too!

Hillary