10.21.2011

Fantasyland Friday: The Office


Another week. Another excursion into fantasyland. Won't you join me?

As we come through the entry, the office is on the right, through the double french doors ;) My dream office would of course have lots and lots of bookshelves, preferably built-ins, flanking a credenza and some beautiful artowrk, with a floating desk front and center. I love the idea of a credenza where the compute can be, keeping the desk free of clutter and chords. A classic layout, but classic for a reason. Perhaps a built-in window seat on the other wall as well?


Restoration Hardware has some of my favorite inspiration for home offices. The perfect balance of masculine and sophistication. And their lighting fixtures are always spot on.

I love these gallery walls

A statement chair can speak volumes

I love the idea of using filing cabinets for a base and either butcher-block or natural stone for the counter of a credenza



2 comments:

Kat said...

Love that leather chair. If you end up having a house this nice can i live in the basement? :)

Lindsey said...

of course, it's fantasyland! anything goes, that's the beauty of it :)