10.16.2011

Finally


I see this beautiful building everyday when I leave for work

2 hours, some serious frustration, and a couple of total stereotypical DMV employees (you know, the ones with absolutely no sense of urgency who type with one finger and spell your name wrong ), and we FINALLY got our licenses renewed!!!! Not that I plan on driving in the District anytime soon..

Am I alone in thinking that the DMV and Post Office should be privatized?! Honestly though, say what you will about corporations, they are nothing if not efficient. Here are more instagrams of life lately, enjoy!

The mall

Georgetown / the first signs of fall

Connecticut Ave in Dupont / the remains of a very unwelcome guest last night
okay I apologize about the dead spider, but it was honestly the BIGGEST spider I've ever seen and had to document it.

4 comments:

Adrien said...

ok, minus the spider, your pictures make me wish i was still out there! hopefully fall out there is everything you expected it to be...

Ali said...

the pictures are awesome! We need to be instagram friends. And that spider is amazing. I love that you had to document its size.

Kat said...

Oh I need to come visit, these pictures are making me so jealous!

jenna said...

can i come visit? i just feel like we'd have a blast. and eat. a lot.

spider? gross. tell him he's not invited to our trip.