11.20.2011

Last of the leaves


The leaves are starting to fall in earnest, and the trees are starting to get barren and forlorn. I managed to take a couple pictures of some on a street by our apt the other night. I thought the way the yellow leaves seemed to glow in the light from the street lamps looked really beautiful.

On a completely separate note, Occupy DC marched across the city last week to Key Bridge and they came down K Street right by my work. I snapped some pictures from one of the partner's office. There weren't as many people as I was expecting.

1 comment:

Kat said...

ho you should have just walked out of the office and joined the protesters. i know youve been dying to join the cause.

and of course your pictures of the leaves are lovely. i dont think i could be anymore jealous.