11.29.2011

70 Degrees in November?


The weather was incredible over the long Thanksgiving weekend, sunny every day and in the 60's and 70's all weekend. So amazing, thank you global warming :)
On Sunday we went to the Capitol Hill ward because it was where Brody had spend the bulk of his mission and there were still a lot of members in the ward that he knew and loved. Unbeknownst to us, the chapel is getting torn down and re-built and that was the last Sunday in that building! We got so lucky with the timing on that one.

It's always fun to drive around the hill. There is so much charm and history, and of course the gorgeous Capitol dome, which is just so captivating. I got a little camera happy while we were driving, but we never see it in our neighborhood!


And as promised, here is the new gallery wall in all it's taken-with-my-phone glory. I liked my old black-and-white arrangement, but I think it's a little fresher and unexpected now.
Before's:


After's:


2 comments:

Lacey said...

i love the weather this year, all together it has just been ideal. one you wall arrangement

Lani said...

Love the wall menage, and you are an amazing artist I love the prints and of course your painting is amazing, just add it to the list of reasons why I am jealous of you. Yeah it is supposed to be in the thirties today so no fair. But the weather was very pleasant for thanksgiving.