8.04.2011

A Kindred Sprirt


I'm always on the hunt for a good design blog and I found a gem today, A Life Design, has gorgeous photos and inspiration for interiors, exteriors, architecture, etc. And her style seems to be very similar to mine -restrained, balanced - modern casual/coastal/country chic, if that even counts as a style. I love all the design blogs out there but sometimes it's nice to see more than ikat pillows, a chevron rug and a suburst mirror ya know? It's a little less trendy and a little more timeless which I love. As designer and architect John Saladino said, "I like to imply rather than be explicit. When you do that, you're hopefully designing somthing that won't embarrass you in 30 years."


2 comments:

Lacey said...

lovely!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! (I don't know if I've ever typed gosh!)... isn't that site amazing! One of my favs!